Saturday, March 7, 2015

A Couple of (Sexy) Cyclops/Emma Fics


I know it's been a while since I've written one of my dirty side-projects. Don't worry though. My mind is still as dirty as ever. Whenever I get a chance, I try to craft a few extra bonus stories for those who would rather read something sexy. And these are two stories I've been meaning to complete for quite some time now. It's only recently that I've finally gotten around to polishing them off.

In X-men Supreme, I revealed in Issue 64: The Phoenix Saga Part 2 that Emma Frost was Cyclops' first girlfriend. This is very different compared to the comics. She never stole him from anybody. Cyclops never resisted falling in love with her either. For X-men Supreme, I wanted them to have a more honest and legitimate relationship. I always felt as though their relationship in the comics was limited. They were only ever defined by Cyclops and Jean's relationship. I think that undermined any passion or drama they shared. It didn't make it less meaningful, but it certainly affected it.

With X-men Supreme, their relationship went through a different process. They fell in love in ways they didn't expect to. But as that relationship evolved, it encountered complications that tore them apart. I'll be exploring those complications in future stories of X-men Supreme. For now, these two stories help document that time period prior to X-men Supreme Volume 1: Mutant Revolution where Cyclops and Emma Frost were a legitimate couple. It's plenty sexy, but it also has plenty of drama as well. Enjoy!



I will continue to work on these side-projects as time permits. That time has been limited lately, but I still have plenty of ideas to explore. Please take the time to review or comment on these side-projects. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be happy to listen. It's comforting to know there are other minds out there as dirty as mine. Nuff said!

No comments:

Post a Comment