Sunday, September 7, 2014

Baltimore Comic Con 2014: Marvel Comics Panel

While I attended the 2014 Baltimore Comic Con, I attended the official Marvel Panel. The panel included such notable names as Tom Brevoort, Mark Morales, Mark Waid, Charles Soule, and Jim Sarlin. They didn't announce much. All they did was open the floor up to questions from the audience. Why? I guess they were just feeling generous or they didn't want to set the internet on fire for once. But the questions that came up had some nice teasers. I even managed to get a few questions in myself towards the end. Now since I had to take this with my smart phone, the quality isn't that good. I'm not Steven Spielberg. I also had to break it up into multiple parts. Again, I don't do well with videos. That's why I write crazy shit and post it online. Enjoy!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment