Friday, May 24, 2013

X-men Supreme Issue 75: Renegade is LIVE!


The next landmark issue of the X-men Supreme fanfiction series has arrived! The 75th issue of this fanfiction series is poised to be special. In all my years of reading comic books, I've seen how both Marvel and DC Comics make a big deal when a series reaches a certain number. I want to treat the 75th issue of X-men Supreme in the same way. This issue will include a few very important moments that will have far-reaching implications for the future of this fanfiction series. I've already announced the revealtion of two original characters that will be completely unique to the world of X-men Supreme. But it's the role these characters will play that will make them special.

I already announced the first character in the preview I revealed last week. His name is General Nathan Grimshaw. Now in the history of the X-men and in the Marvel universe in general, heroes haven't had a good relationship with high ranking military men. General Nathan Grimshaw is going to be a different kind of office. Don't expect him to be an ally, but don't expect him to be an enemy either. He has his own agenda and that agenda is not like what others such as Colonel John Wraith have had. That agenda will lead him to clash with the X-men, which will set the stage for some very important events in X-men Supreme Volume 4: Politics of Fear and beyond.

But General Grimshaw isn't the only one I plan to introduce. In this latest issue I'm also proud to reveal Captain Jack Freeman! This original character is someone else who will have a major impact on the events of X-men Supreme. But who is Jack Freeman? What role will he play in the events of this issue and in future events of the X-men Supreme Fanfiction series? You'll get a brief taste both in this issue and the next. Enjoy!

X-men Supreme Issue 75: Renegade

I'm still astonished at how the X-men Supreme fanfiction series has sustained itself for 75 issues. I have so many stories I want to tell that sometimes it feels like I can't get to all of them. The world of X-men Supreme has been challenging yet fun to write and with the emergence of my own characters, there is so much left to explore. And as always, I strongly value the imput of those who take the time to provide feedback for this fanfiction series. Please know that I'm always open to chatting with anyone who contacts me and I always appreciate it when someone leaves a comment for an issue. I deeply appreciate all those who have supported this fanfiction series and I hope it continues as X-men Supreme continues to grow. Until next time, take care and best wishes! Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment