Friday, April 12, 2013

X-men Supreme Issue #72: Inauguration Day Part 1 is LIVE!


It's finally here! I've been working long and hard on it, but the first issue of X-men Supreme Volume 4: Politics of Fear is finally ready! I've had a lot of fun with X-men Supreme Reflections Volume 3 and X-men Supreme Issue 3.1: Sin City Shenanigans, but now it's time to move this fanfiction series forward. Senator Robert Kelly has been elected President of the United States. The X-men have undergone their share of upheavals with recent events like the Phoenix Saga and the departure of Angel from the team. However, they remain strong, ambitious, and ready to confront whatever threat may come from this new era. And they won't have to wait long to face it!

Before Senator Robert Kelly can become President of the United States, he has to survive his inauguration first. That's easier said than done. Being the most powerful man in the most powerful country in the world may have many perks, but it also puts a target on your back and Robert Kelly is about to learn that the hard way. A new not-so-well known figure from X-men lore is poised to enter the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. And one of the challenges with obscure characters is making them relevant when Marvel hasn't really made that character very prominent in comics, movies, or cartoons. Well, I'm ready to take on that challenge with the X-men nemisis known as Stryfe! I revealed him in the preview last week. Now he's ready to take the X-men Supreme fanfiction series by storm on a very important moment! If you think the X-men are in for a rough day, you have no idea, but you're about to get a brief taste with this first issue!

Issue 72: Inauguration Day Part 1

I'm very excited about this new phase in the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. I'm hoping to get a little bolder with where I'm taking this fanfiction series. I feel like it is now in a position to go in a number of different directions. There are few very specific directions I want to take with X-men Supreme Volume 4: Politics of Fear. That will lead to some very important moments, but I can only tease so much! In the meantime, I urge everyone who can possibly provide feedback for X-men Supreme to do so. Either contact me directly or post your feedback on this issue in the comments section. Either way is fine! I hope everyone is ready for another wild ride in the X-men Supreme fanfiction series! Until next time, take care and best wishes! Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment