Friday, October 12, 2012

X-men Supreme Issue #64: The Phoenix Saga Part 2 Is LIVE!

The Phoenix Saga is underway and the cosmic fires are heating up in the X-men Supreme fanfiction series! The event that forever changed the face of the X-men comics promises to do the same for this fanfiction series. The first issue showed just how bad Jean Grey's condition had become. It's a condition that began way back in X-men Supreme Volume 2: War Powers. However, the previous issue also revealed that these issues that have troubled Jean run much deeper. She's not in a position to overcome them on her own. It is up to the X-men to help her before it's too late.

But while the X-men are struggling to comprehend what is happening to Jean Grey, other forces are hard at work plotting against the X-men. This includes the likes of Sebastian Shaw, who showed up in a big way in the Partners in Madness arc. Then in Issue 63: The Phoenix Saga Part 1, he brought in Emma Frost to aid his agenda. I know Emma Frost has some very passionate fans so expect her to play a major role in this event! But first, she'll play a major role in the latest issue of the X-men Supreme Phoenix Saga. Enjoy!

Issue 64: The Phoenix Saga Part 2

To make the addition of this latest issue even more awesome, I have another bonus to include! With the previous issue, I included a spectacular commission courtesy of Brian Brinlee. He was generous and talented enough to provide an image of Jean Grey in her Phoenix Form for X-men Supreme. Well in the spirit of adopting Marvel's love of variants, I've posted a variant of his commission along with the new issue. It comes courtesy of a friend named Constance, who I know from comic book message boards. Constance happens to be good with Photoshop and did some tweaking to the commission. You can find it both within the issue and in the X-men Supreme Official Panels section.


And if anyone else is looking to have their work posted on the X-men Supreme website, please know that I'm always willing to accommodate! The more I can add to this fanfiction series, the better the experience. So if you want to do another variant to the Jean Grey Phoenix cover, feel free to do it and contact me if you want me to post it! As always, I deeply appreciate feedback and input for this and all aspects of the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. I already got three generous reviews for the first issue of my Phoenix Saga. The event promises to escalate so please keep the reviews coming! I'm always willing to chat with readers so please contact me or post a review in the review section. Until next time, take care and best wishes! Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment