Friday, May 11, 2012

X-men Supreme Issue 53: District X Part 2 is LIVE

It's been a big week for Marvel comics and I hope to add to it with the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. I saw the Avengers movie and it certainly raised the bar for comic books everywhere. I have every intention of trying to meet that bar with X-men Supreme. I don't have Joss Whedon's star power or the resources to make a movie so I have to do the best with what I can offer. Right now, the X-men Supreme fanfiction series is my best contribution to the world of Marvel comics. It may not be much, but I'm making it the best it can be. X-men Supreme is in the midst of a major arc in Volume 3: Ashes of Hope. The X-men have crossed paths with the mutants of District X and it promises to lead to a very public mutant spectacle, not to mention a rather bitter family reunion between Cyclops and his brother. How bad will it get and how will the Friends of Humanity try to exploit it? Well it may not be as big as the final battle in Avengers, but it's here and it promises to make a mark on X-men Supreme.

Issue 53: District X Part 2

Also, I haven't forgotten about the pics section. I still have a number of pics for the Goblin Queen that I haven't gotten around to posting. I managed to get a few more posted this time around. You can check them out in the Goblin Queen section of the sexy X-Ladies area. I've gotten a few questions about the Goblin Queen lately and I just want to say right now that yes, she will show up again. I can't say whether or not it'll be in X-men Supreme Volume 3: Ashes of Hope. That remains to be seen, but for now rest assure there will be some other famous X-women making their debut very soon!

It's a great time to be a Marvel Comics fan. I hope I can continue to add to it with the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. I have some major events planned for X-men Supreme Volume 3: Ashes of Hope. The seeds have already been sewn and if you've been following closely, you'll have some idea of what to expect! Once the District X arc is over, I hope to make a few updates to the bios section. I'm also always open to more contributions to the pics section. If you have anything you would like to submit, contact me and I'll be happy to post it. More importantly, please contact me and let me know what you think of this latest issue and every issue of the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. Feedback is very important and it'll only grow more important as X-men Supreme Volume 3: Ashes of Hope nears it's biggest event to date! Until next time, take care and best wishes! Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment