Thursday, April 12, 2012

X-men Supreme Issue 51: Stirring Outrage is LIVE!

Since I began the X-men Supreme fanfiction series, I've made it a point to avoid delays at all cost. I've ignored illness, worked through life events, and the general rigors of assembling a quality X-men story to make sure that my readers don't have to wait more than they should for quality Marvel Comics awesome. Well, I've had to put in some extra effort with the latest issue of the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. As you may have noticed, it's coming out a day early. There's a reason for this. I'm scheduled to have surgery tomorrow on my usual update day. Now don't worry. It's nothing serious, but it will incapacitate me for the next few days so I want to make sure that X-men Supreme is up and ready for the wonderful readers that have done so much to support me.

This is an important issue to risk delaying as well. Issue 50: Proposals and Principles set into motion a new conflict in the political arena for the X-men's cause. The presidential election with Senator Robert Kelly has taken a number of twists so far and it's about to take another with the inclusion of Reverend William Stryker and Graydon Creed. X-men fans should recognize those names and understand why that means trouble. That trouble is about to take form and substance while more familiar faces to the world of X-men are ready to show up. I've worked hard to make sure this issue is ready and here it is. Enjoy it a day early, my fanfiction loving friends!

Issue 51: Stirring Outrage

This issue and the previous couple of issues for X-men Supreme have been introducing many new characters. That means you can expect updates to the bios soon. I wish I could have done it sooner, but my surgery will probably delay that. As always, I deeply appreciate all the support I've received for the X-men Supreme fanfiction series thus far. I sincerley hope it continues as more events unfold. Please remember to leave comments in the comments section or contact me with any feedback you may have. Thanks again, everybody! The update schedule for the next issue should be on Friday again. Until then, take care and best wishes. Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment