Friday, March 30, 2012

X-men Supreme Issue 50: Proposals and Principles is LIVE!

The X-men Supreme fanfiction series has reached a truly momentous event! In the comics industry, a series that lasts for 50 issues is deemed a success by most measures. I know X-men Supreme can't be put into the same category as other Marvel comics, but I've treated this fanfiction series with the same level of scrutiny that I would any comic. I sincerely want X-men Supreme to be every bit as awesome as the mainline comics while also being unique. When I started this fanfiction series two years ago, I had no idea how far it would go. I can say without hesitation that writing X-men Supreme has been a great joy and I'm glad I could make it to 50 issues. And it's an important issue, no less! The events of The Good, The Bad, The Sinister have left their mark. The events preceding it have also left a number of issues unresolved. Well this issue promises to set the tone for the next conflict! With Senator Robert Kelly making his push for the presidency and Professor Charles Xavier looking to forge a new partnership with Lilandara Neramani (a bio should be coming from her soon by the way), there's much at stake for the X-men. You'll see what I mean when you read the new issue!

Issue 50: Proposals and Principles

One aside I was hoping to mention earlier involved comments. I know I make a big deal about asking for comments on each issue of X-men Supreme, but recently I discovered that the comments function I included in each issue has been abused by spammers. I do not appreciate this. I built this site for X-men fans and fans of Marvel comics. Not for spammers to post their coded spam. Anyone who tries to post spam in the comments section will have their IP addresses blocked and their comments will be deleted. If anyone sees such a message in the comments section, please contact me so I can take care of it.

While spammers are not welcome, other comments or feedback for the X-men Supreme fanfiction series is always welcome! Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any feedback or criticism. I'm always willing to make X-men Supreme better so make sure you make your feelings known about this fanfiction series! Until next time, take care and best wishes. Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment