Friday, February 3, 2012

X-men Supreme Issue 46: Paradise Mystery is LIVE!

Got a big update today! The X-men Supreme fanfiction series is ready for another update. In addition, I also have some important site updates. But I know that most readers are eager to see the next issue of X-men Supreme Volume 3: Ashes of Hope. Two issues in and I've already introduced a new array of themes to this fanfiction series. I've tried to highlight the more social aspects of the X-men. They have always been a metaphor for civil rights and the past two issues have brought that into focus. However, the X-men are still seen as superheroes. As such, they face challenges that go beyond politicians if you can believe that. I always intended to add more elaborate threats to the X-men fanfiction series. Well one of thsoe treats emerges today and it involves the X-men taking a trip back to Genosha. Enjoy!

Issue 46: Paradise Mystery

In addition to this new issue, I also did an update of the pics section. I know it's been a while since I updated the ever popular X-women section. I've tried to keep up while keeping the X-men Supreme fanfiction series going. It isn't a huge update, but I did managed to find some great pics of Jean Grey, Rogue, and Mystique. I'm always on the lookout for more so if you happen to have some pics you want to see posted, please contact me and I'll be happy to post them.

Also, please take the time to post feedback on this and every other issue of X-men Supreme if you can. There has been a dip in traffic lately for this website. If I'm not doing something right, I can't correct it if no one tells me. So please provide feedback for the X-men Supreme fanfiction series and the X-men Supreme website as a whole. I work long and hard on this site and it's important that I know that others enjoy what I do. Please contact me at any time with feedback and suggestions. Thank you and I hope you all enjoy the new issue. Until next time, take care and best wishes. Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment