Friday, September 9, 2011

X-men Supreme Issue 41: Overlord Part 4 is LIVE!

The penultimate issue of the Overlord saga has arrived! It's a big moment for the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. This arc has already made sweeping changes that can never be undone. The X-men are on the run. They are no longer heroes in the eyes of the government. They are like every other mutant, a threat to humanity that Magneto now leads. They have been forced out of their home and have opened old wounds in the Worthington family for a slim chance at stopping this madness. Secrets have been revealed. Ex-girlfriend have returned to further torment the X-men. Now they must make some tough choices before Magneto dooms the world to destruction. The end is near and nothing will be the same for X-men Supreme. I hope you enjoy it!

Issue 41: Overlord Part 4

As Overlord nears it's end, X-men Supreme Volume 2: War Powers will near it's end as well. This volume has been a blast to write. After writing X-men Supreme Volume 1: Mutant Revolution, the stage was set for so many stories. I only got to tell a small fraction of them, but I'm happy with how it's panned out and I'm even happier with what little feedback I've gotten from it. I'm always looking to improve this fanfiction series. So it's more vital than ever that you wonderful readers send me reviews and feedback. Please post it on each issue or contact me whenever you please. The end of this arc will set the stage for Volume 3 of the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. As it draws closer, I'll drop some hints as to what it will entail. I hope you all enjoy it! Until then, take care and best wishes! Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment