Monday, September 5, 2011

New X-men Supreme Artwork - Issue 22: Family and Fiends Part 1

Happy Labor Day from the world of X-men Supreme! I hope everybody is enjoying their holiday. I'm still hard at work on the new issue for the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. The next issue in the Overlord saga is still scheduled for release later this week. In the meantime I have a very special update to make. I received another wonderful commission from Brian Brinlee. I know I always make a big deal of this, but I feel his work is one of the best parts of the pics section on this website. Today, he began his commissions on X-men Supreme Volume 2: War Powers. It started with the first issue, Issue 22: Family and Fiends Part 1. It's a great piece with a great sense of scenery. I think it is one of his best yet! I know I say that a lot, but I'll let the piece speak for itself. You can see it in the pics section.

X-men Supreme Official Panels

As always, I deeply appreciate Brian Brinlee taking the time to do commissions for this website. Please don't forget that the X-men Supreme fanfiction series is always open to submitted artwork. If there's a way to enhance the overall awesome of X-men Supreme, I'm more than willing to listen! Please contact me if you're interested in doing something for this website. I'll be happy to post it and praise it for all to see!
Also, I strongly encourage others to review each issue of X-men Supreme. The more feedback I get, the better I can make this fanfiction series! Some like my good friend rekkanoryo are very generous at taking the time to review. I hope others do so as this fanfiction series continues to unfold. Either post it in each issue or send it to me directly. Either is fine. Until next time, take care and best wishes! Excelsior!

 
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment