Sunday, June 26, 2011

X-men Supreme Pics Update - New Commission For Issue 20: Uprising Part 4

The X-men Supreme fanfiction series is entering an important phase. No X-men series is complete without a story about Deadpool. I'm well on my way to bringing him into this fanfiction series and I hope everyone enjoys it! Before we dig deep into the insanity that is Deadpool, I have a quick update for the pics section. Once agian, Brian Brinlee has submitted another amazing contribution. This time it's for Issue 20: Uprising Part 4. It covers one of the biggest moments in X-men Supreme Volume 1: Mutant Revolution, depicting the fight between Wolverine and Magneto. I think he's capped off his run with Volume 1 in a big way! So please take the time to thank him if any of you get a chance.

X-men pics - Commissioned Panels

Thanks again, Brian! So this leaves only one issue left of Volume 1: Mutant Revolution without a commission. My goal is the same. I want to have a pic for every issue of X-men Supreme, past and future. I want X-men Supreme to be more than just a fanfiction series. I feel the art helps bring out what my words aren't enough to muster. Please remember that I'm always open to posting new art. So if you're interested in doing something for X-men Supreme or just want to get your art out there, please contact me and I'll be happy to discuss posting it! There's still plenty more to come. Deadpool is poised to make his big entrance into X-men Supreme! Hope you all enjoy it! Until then, take care and best wishes!


Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment