Friday, June 17, 2011

X-men Supreme Issue 35: War Crimes is LIVE

It's another day and another big update for the X-men Supreme fanfiction series! And it isn't just because a new issue is ready. X-men Supreme Issue 34: Sinister Intent Part 3 turned out better than I could have hoped. I received three wonderful comments from some very wonderful reviewers. I can't thank those who took the time to post their feedback enough! The work I put into this fanfiction series is vast so it means a lot to me when others notice my efforts. I promised that the last arc will be a turning point for X-men Supreme. That turning point becomes more apparant with this new issue. It won't be a multi-part arc. It is a simple one-shot story that will have some far-reaching impact. I hope you enjoy it! The world of X-men Suprme still has plenty of story to tell.

Issue 35: War Crimes

In addition to the new issue, I recently acquired yet another new commission for the pics section! This marks two major updates when I'm able to compliment the story with some images. I would love it if this became common, but the past few updates have been lucky. This one is another wonderful image from Brian Brinlee. Once again, he's brought life to a dramatic scene in X-men Supreme Issue 18: Uprising Part 2. His work continues to astonish and I can't thank him enough for all his contributions! Please check out this and other commissions in my pics section.

X-men Supreme Official Panels

So the world of X-men Supreme continues to expand. The progression of conflicts continues to unfold and it's definitely building towards something. This fanfiction series will undergo plenty of dramatic changes and one lies just ahead at the end of Volume 2: War Powers. I hope you all continue to enjoy this series. As always, I encourage everyone in addition to the reviewers I mentioned earlier to post their comments on each issue or contact me directly. Until next time, take care and best wishes!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment