Friday, March 11, 2011

X-men Supreme Issue 28: Cajun Chaos Part 2 is LIVE!

Since the beginning of the X-men Supreme fanfiction series, I haven't had to delay an update. This past week that record was in danger. Well after some hard work and a bit of luck, it looks like the streak will continue! X-men Supreme will update on time once again and I'll make sure there are safeguards in the future to ensure that this fanfiction series stays consistent. I won't say it was easy. X-men Supreme is a big series. Every issue goes through a period of revision, editing, and refinement that's almost as tedious as the initial writing itself. It's all to ensure the proper X-men caliber awesome and I like to think I've maintained that quality. That's why I'm very excited about this new issue! The next entry in the Cajun Chaos arc is ready and once again you Gambit fans should be in for a treat!

Issue 28: Cajun Chaos Part 2

This arc is nearly complete. X-men Supreme Volume 2: War Powers has already had two major arcs and it's less than ten issues in. This shows the escalating scale of this fanfiction series. That scale will continue to grow with future issues. New characters like Gambit will be part of that process. Expect a bio from him once the arc concludes. More new characters will be coming along, hero and villain alike! It's all part of the unfolding plot of this fanfiction series. X-men Supreme is meant to be more than just fanfiction. It's structured as an entire universe and that means there will be plenty of dramatic shifts along the way.

As always, I urge everyone to provide feedback for this latest issue and any other issue that I've released thus far. I see that the hit counter for X-men Supreme is nearing 10000. I would love a larger part of that traffic to give feedback on this fanficiton series. If ever you want to discuss it on any level, feel free to contact me at any time. I'm always open to talking X-men! Thank you all very much for your support of this series. I hope to expand it even further with this and future issues. Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment