Friday, May 21, 2010

X-men Supreme Issue 11: Revenge of Weapon X Part 2 is LIVE

This was a big week for X-men Supreme. My website hit counter has officially reached 1000 hits! It may not seem like much in the grand scope of the internet, but to a humble X-men fan and fanfiction writer like myself it's huge. I can't thank my readers and fellow X-fans enough. It's been a pleasure writing X-men Supreme and I still have plenty more story to tell. Today that story continues with the next installment of the Revenge of Weapon X arc.

Issue 11: Revenge of Weapon X Part 2

For Wolverine fans and Weapon X fans in general, this story is for you! This is the biggest arc thus far, but I assure you it won't be the last. I look forward to getting feedback, especially from the ravenous Wolverine fans out there. Please feel free to post comments or send me reviews. Until next time, enjoy and take care!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment