Monday, May 17, 2010

Supreme Mystique Pics

I know it's been a while since I updated a portion of my website other than the fanfiction archives. Rest assured, it hasn't been lost on me. It's just been a matter of gathering the right materials and having the right stuff I need to update. I'm not the kind of guy who updates over menial things so when I add something, it's worth talking about. I would definitely say this qualifies.

The new addition is in the ever popular sexy ladies portion of my website. This time, I've added the sinister yet undeniably sexiness of Mystique to the fold. She's made her presence known in X-men Supreme thus far and she's going to be playing a major role in many future stories. You'll see! So it's only fitting that she get a section to celebrate her shape shifting sexy awesome. Enjoy!

X-men Supreme: Mystique Pics

Thank you and stay tuned for the new issue of X-men Supreme later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment